“Dina provides a story-telling voice in both Arabic and English that pulls the reader in, while also ensuring young students can see the pictures of the book every turn of the page.”
– Omar Tarabishi, Program Officer, QFI
“Dina and I spent much of 2017 working together on a very ambitious publishing project in Jordan. It is because of her that we surpassed our goals… She’s a true powerhouse.”
– Julie Elis, Program Manger, Room to Read
- Virtual School Visit with BSE!It’s so encouraging to be able to see students hard at work trying to learn despite the difficult circumstances of COVID-19. I had the pleasure of reading to Year 1 – 6 classes at the British School of Egypt yesterday Thursday May 6th, where we read my English books: Melouq, The Lion that Dressed asContinue reading “Virtual School Visit with BSE!”
- Zoom School Visit at BCCIS East CairoToday was an exceptionally fun day, because despite COVID, we still managed to organize a fun school visit and virtual book fair with BCCIS East Cairo. I had a lot of fun zooming with different grades and classes. With the seniors, I gave workshop on how to become a writer in Egypt; for grades 6Continue reading “Zoom School Visit at BCCIS East Cairo”
- Reading Mila for the San Diego Children’s Museum!Very proud to have read my book Mila the Beautiful Cat in Arabic and English for the San Diego Children’s Museum! You can see me reading at 15:49 at the link here. Enjoy!