“Dina provides a story-telling voice in both Arabic and English that pulls the reader in, while also ensuring young students can see the pictures of the book every turn of the page.”
– Omar Tarabishi, Program Officer, QFI
“Dina and I spent much of 2017 working together on a very ambitious publishing project in Jordan. It is because of her that we surpassed our goals… She’s a true powerhouse.”
– Julie Elis, Program Manger, Room to Read
- Reading Mila for the San Diego Children’s Museum!Very proud to have read my book Mila the Beautiful Cat in Arabic and English for the San Diego Children’s Museum! You can see me reading at 15:49 at the link here. Enjoy!
- First Online Course! How to Write a Picturebook in ArabicI am so happy to have uploaded my first course online, How to Write a Picturebook, delivered in Arabic alongside Egyptian children’s book author and illustrator, Rania Amin. The content provided includes 183 minutes of video, including some live footage from the workshops completed in March 2020. Also, there are presentations and workshop booklets attachedContinue reading “First Online Course! How to Write a Picturebook in Arabic”
- Qatar Foundation Virtual StorytimeI’m really excited to be working with the Qatar Foundation International QFI to bring storytime to students virtually. QFI supports over 50 USA, UK, and Canada based schools that have Arabic language programs. I am really happy to be able to read to them some fun books in English and Arabic. You can visit QFI’sContinue reading “Qatar Foundation Virtual Storytime”